AD Alkaloid Berovo is company that deals with the production of 100% cotton goods such as cotton fabrics and sanitary materials and it also has its own ready to wear line.
It was established in 1961 as a medium size enterprise and in 1990, it was registered as a joint-stock company with a complete technological process.
Today AD Alkaloid Berovo employs more than 100 people and has an annual revenue of over EUR 2 million. It is the only Macedonian company that produces hydrophilic gauze, sterile gauze and calico bandage in accordance with the International standards for such materials.
The factory has developed its own process for producing fabrics of different type and weight through weaving the 100% cotton yarn. First the produced woven fabrics are colour-treated and dried, and then they are out and sewn.
At the end of the process, we have out own ready-to-wear items which are then placed on the home as well as on the foreign markets.
As a export-oriented company we sell more than 80% of our products on the EURO market.
AD Alkaloid Berovo has a wide assortment of products made of cotton
- Sanitary materials such as hydrophilic gauze, sterile gauze and calico bandage
- Cotton fabrics of different colours (raw, white or dyed) and different weights (ranging from 35 gr/m2 to 260 gr/m2)
- Tetra baby napkins in different colours and sizes (white, printed or coloured)
- Medical clothing and hospital bed sheets
- HTZ clothing made of white or blue twill (kepper)